you are loved

you are loved

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Darkness from light

I watched a mormon message where there was a quote that stated darkness and light can't occupay the same space at the same time.  That pharse hasn't left my mind my mind as I studied the assignment this week. I guess it was a light bulb moment, I always thought light came first because God created it first and then darkness was just there as opposite counter point. I never put much thought to it honestly, the scriptures say God separated the light from the darkness and I left it at that but there is so much more. Yes I realized Christ symbolized the light for he is the light of world leading way back to him. I also got to thinking about how light and darkness makes me feel.  Now I know its not the same for everyone im sharing my perspective. Light is comforting, reassuring, I can see where Im going and where Ive been. Light is clean, pure, happy. Darkness is mysterious, cold, threatening, overwhelming, concealing, shameful, scary. So its clear their opposites serving different purposes.I realized those purposes are to teach us what wrong and right feel like. We need to know the differences between right and wong aka christ and satan. Christ is the light shining over us in our lifes journey. Sometimes in life our lights go out and are surrounded in darkness that is when we turn to christ to lead us out of the darkness and helps us refill our lamps. So yes in this life we need both light and darkness but we can choose which one we allow into our lives and hearts and rely on christ when we are overshadowed by darkneshttps://youtu.be/Aup9M5HZawI is the video address please watch

No comments:

Post a Comment