you are loved

you are loved

Saturday, May 9, 2015

same sex marriage

But as Elder Dallin H. Oaks has observed, “Tolerance does not require abandoning one’s standards or one’s opinions on political or public policy choices. Tolerance is a way of reacting to diversity, not a command to insulate it from examination.”
 I undertand that everyone has right to express their opnions or belief but when you try to force it on others it becomes a problem. Marriage is between a man and woman as declared by God. Woman and men were created to be together, not man with man or woman with woman. Yes everyone has the right to express their belief but redefining marriage to fit the new norm will only hurt society in the long run. The sacredness of marriage will be lost as will the religous freedom. I don't want anyone to face discrimination or persecution for living their beliefs or being different but in my heart I know its not right. We need to uphold Gods law while being kind and repsectful to those who don't share beliefs. I personally fear Gods wrath more than societies so I will uphold Gods commandments to fight for traditional marriage and family

No comments:

Post a Comment